With long distance events and extreme riding conditions ever increasing, a flat can make life difficult whether racing or on a social ride. SEAL is a liquid sealant that is inserted into the tyre that will protect against punctures and air leaks. It is compatible with various tyre valves like Schrader, Presta removable core valves and tubeless. It is ideal for high puncture-risk off-road riding, road cycling events and triathlons.
- SEAL has been proven by top athletes like multiple Xterra World Champion Conrad Stoltz and the MTB World Cup, Brentjens MTB Team.
- SEAL will effectively seal a hole caused by up to a 10mm wide thorn or nail and ensure a flat free ride.
- SEAL will seal a punture fast so you can keep riding.
- SEAL is 100% biodegradable and contains no ammonia.
- SEAL is a generation 2 sealant containing microfibres in synthetic latex. These microfibres create a mat over the puncture which seals the leak faster and retains air longer than the other brands.